You will have the responsibility
of completing a daily journal entry and reflective log. You may be assigned one
or more tasks to add to your journal for homework each day.
Along with each answer below,
give an explanation as to why you chose the answer you did for each question.
Questions about the Final presentation and Unit:
1. Did you enjoy working on your final presentation with your group?
2. Do you think other groups learned something from your slides?
3. What was something you learned today from watching the presentations?
4. What was your favorite presentation and why?
5. What was your favorite article shared in the Orca debates?
6. Did the presentations help you with your final answer?
7. Should we adopt an Orca as a class? Compare your answer now
with lesson one.
8. Is your answer the same or different? Why did you choose the
answer you did then/now?
9. What did you like best about this project?
10. What did you like least about this project?
11. Compare your Orca Survey with day one and the one you took after the presentations. Were your results different?
12. Do you think you learned a lot about Orcas in this unit?